WHITE WATER RAFTING - PADAS (GRADE 3-4)
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Hotel in Kota Kinabalu / Beaufort Train Station / Hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Located in the interior of South western of Kota Kinabalu, the Padas River which can only be accessed via train offers a double experience you don’t want to miss out! Besides an unforgettable rafting experience of Grade 3-4 River, you will get a chance to ride Borneo’s oldest trains (used since the 19th century)! Rated to have the some of the challenging rapids in South East Asia, it is not suitable for rafters aged 11 and below. The challenging yet exhilarating excursion covers a distance of 10km stretch of muddy water from Pangi to Rayoh. Brave the raging Padas River that holds 7 exhilarating and challenging rapids known as the Merry-Go-Round Rapid, Break Rapid, Scooby Doo Rapid, Cobra Rapid, Curve Rapid, Lambada Rapid, and Head Hunter Rapid. The journey will take approximately 2-hour before reaching the ending point, which also depends on the water level.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Return Train Transfers
- Train Tickets
- Rafting Equipment
– 1 Lunch
- Certified River Guide
- English Speaking Guide
- Outskirt hotels pick-up/ drop-off surcharges
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Change of Clothing
- Dry Bags
- Waterproof Phone Case
- Personal Toiletries
- Insect Repellent