WHITE WATER RAFTING - KIULU (GRADE 1-2)
|Categories||Adult (RM/ Per Pax)||Child (RM/ Per Pax)|
|11 pax and above||170||160|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Hotel in Kota Kinabalu / Starting Point / Hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Located in Tamparuli, Kiulu River offers a moderately adventurous yet relaxing rafting experience that suits for people of all ages and skill levels to enjoy. The trip covers 7km of excursion when the water level is normal and up to 15km of Kiulu River when the water level is high. Please expect low water levels during drought season. The water rapid is grade between 1 and 2, where rapids are calmer and easier to navigate but a lot of arm strength will be needed. During your trip down the river, you can also have a go at body rafting. Please wait for your rafting captain to signal at which certain points of the river that you can do body rafting. The journey will take approximately 2 hours before reaching the ending point, which also depend on the water level.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Rafting Equipment
– 1 Lunch
- Certified River Guide
- English Speaking Guide
- Outskirt hotels pick-up/ drop-off surcharges
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Change of Clothing
- Dry Bags
- Waterproof Phone Case
- Personal Toiletries
- Insect Repellent
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.