TWIN ISLANDS GETAWAY
|Categories||Adult (RM/ Per Pax)||Child (RM/ Per Pax)|
|11 pax and above||170||150|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Kota Kinabalu / Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP) / Kota Kinabalu
The Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park only 15 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu by boat. Named after Malaysia’s first Prime Minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman, the Park made up of five islands; Gaya, Manukan, Sapi, Mamutik and Sulug. Being the largest among the five islands, Pulau Gaya hosts 3 upmarket resorts; Bunga Raya Resort, Gayana Eco Resort, and the Gaya Island resort. It also hosts Borneo’s longest island-to-island zipline which require prior bookings. Pulau Manukan, Sapi and Mamutik host plenty of water sport activities as well as snorkelling and diving. Manukan is the second largest and the most developed among the five islands, hosts a few restaurants and various chalet accommodation.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sharing boat transfers
- Visit to
– TARP Islands (Manukan and Sapi Islands)
– 1 Lunch
- Snorkelling gear
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Water Sport Activities
- Outskirt hotels pick-up/ drop-off surcharges
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Insect Repellent
- Plastic bags for your wet clothes
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Extra cloth/ swimming suit for snorkeling
- Boat journey to island may not be suitable to individual who have (but not limited to) heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back/ spinal surgery, back problems/ injury/ fracture, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, or other similar spinal/ pelvic diseases.
- Please take note the following while snorkeling:
– Do not step on the corals; Keep your hands, fins, and other gears away from the corals; and do not turn over any rocks.
- The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
- Please do not bring valuables as there are no lockers on the islands.
- The two islands that you will be hopping to are Manukan Island and Sapi Island.
Water Sports Activities Price List
|Types of Activity||Maximum Pax||Price (RM)|
|Banana Boat||4||40 per session|
|Flying Fish||4||80 per session|
|Parasailing||1||100 per pax|
|Seawalking||1||250 per pax|
|Discover Scuba Dive||1||280 per pax|
|Jet Ski||1||180 per session|
|Coral Flyer Zipline||1||86 per pax|
– The above Price List acts as a guideline only. Price subject to change.
– Sea sports will not be conducted during bad weather for the safety reasons of the guests.