PULAU TIGA SURVIVOR ISLAND + KLIAS RIVER CRUISE DAY TRIP
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
|Adult||Unavailable until further notice|
|Child||Unavailable until further notice|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Kota Kinabalu / Kuala Penyu Jetty / Kota Kinabalu
Pulau Tiga is one of a group of small uninhabited islands in Kimanis Bay off the western coast of Sabah, Malaysia. Well known for its therapeutic natural volcanic mud and its famous resident, Snake! Pulau Tiga rise to fame after became the first ever ‘secret’ location for the hit reality series, ‘Survivor’. Hence, many refer to Pulau Tiga as Survivor Island. Located just 10km off shore on the West Coast of Sabah, you can enjoy a day trip to the island but many recommend spending at least a night or two.
The Klias Wetland is home to varieties of wildlife and coastal birds. The vegetation consists of mainly mangrove and palm trees. A leisurely cruise down the river is a wonderful experience to sight the elusive Proboscis monkeys, birds, bats, crocodiles, and other wildlife. Villagers on small wooden boats can be seen angling or net casting for prawns. Scenes of spectacular and stunning sunset can be observed while cruising back. Apart from wildlife sightings, the pristine Klias Wetland also popular for its fireflies. You will be enchanted by its flickering lights, decorating the mangrove like a Christmas Tree!
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sharing boat transfers
- Visit to
– Pulau Tiga
– Volcano Mud
– Sand Pit
– Klias River
– 1 Lunch, 1 Hi-tea, 1 Dinner
- Snorkelling Gear
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Outskirt hotels pick-up/ drop-off surcharges
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Insect Repellent
- Plastic bags for your wet clothes
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Extra cloth/ swimming suit for snorkeling
- Boat journey to island may not be suitable to individual who have (but not limited to) heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back/ spinal surgery, back problems/ injury/ fracture, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, or other similar spinal/ pelvic diseases.
- Please take note the following while snorkeling:
– Do not step on the corals; Keep your hands, fins, and other gears away from the corals; and do not turn over any rocks.
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.