MOUNT KINABALU CLIMB VIA FERRATA PACKAGE
|Categories||Sabahan (RM/ Per Pax)||Malaysian (RM/ Per Pax)||International (RM/ Per Pax)|
|2D1N Via Ferrata – Low’s Peak Circuit (LPC)||1,367||1,467||2,007|
|2D1N Via Ferrata – Walk The Torq (WTT)||1,087||1,267||1,847|
|3D2N Via Ferrata – LPC or WTT||1,807||2,107||2,727|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Kota Kinabalu / Kinabalu Park HQ / Pendant Hut
Pendant Hut / Low’s Peak / Pendant Hut
Pendant Hut / Kota Kinabalu
Via Ferrata is a great ways of exploring the hidden corners of Mount Kinabalu. No previous experience is necessary but you will need to have a good physical condition and no fear of height. Choose between two (2) via Ferrata routes – Walk The Torq (WTT) and Low’s Peak Circuit (LPC), and stay 1/ 2 nights at Pendant Hut.
WTT (at 3,520 above sea level) is designed for beginners and accessible for children aged 10 and above whilst LPC (at 3,776m above sea level) is more challenging and only for those aged 16 and above.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation at Pendant Hut (Non-Heated Dormitory Bunk-Bed Room)
– 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Supper (3D2N Package)
– 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Supper (2D1N Package)
- 1 Via Ferrata Activity – Walk The Torq (WTT) or Low’s Peak Circuit (LPC)
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- Climbing Permit
- Climbing Insurance
- Mountain Guide
- English Speaking Guide
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.