MARI MARI SEPANGGAR ISLAND - SNORKELING
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Kota Kinabalu / Mari Mari Sepanggar Island Jetty / Kota Kinabalu
Mari Mari Sepanggar is a beautiful island with turquoise waters and colourful reefs. Accessible via 10-minute speedboat ride from Jesselton Jetty, this island is a perfect island if you want a more quiet or private visit. Also host beach activities such as scuba diving, kayaking, and fishing to name a few.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sharing boat transfers
- Visit to
– Mari Mari Sepanggar Island
– 1 Lunch
- 2 guided boat snorkeling
- Snorkelling gear
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Outskirt hotels pick-up/ drop-off surcharges
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Pocket Money
- Insect Repellent
- Good hiking shoes for those who may want to take a walk on the jungle.
- Plastic bags for your wet clothes
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Extra cloth/ swimming suit for snorkeling
- Boat journey to island may not be suitable to individual who have (but not limited to) heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back/ spinal surgery, back problems/ injury/ fracture, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, or other similar spinal/ pelvic diseases.
- Please take note the following while snorkeling:
– Do not step on the corals; Keep your hands, fins, and other gears away from the corals; and do not turn over any rocks.
Water Sports Activities Price List
|Types of Activity||Maximum Pax||Price (RM)|
|Guided Boat Snorkeling||2||45|
|Banana Boat (15 mins)||4||70|
|Parasailing (15 mins)||1||120|
|Seawalking (20 mins)||1||250|
|Jet Ski (30 mins)||1||175|
|Sepanggar Leisure Fishing||1||160|
|Stand Up Paddle Boat (30 mins)||1||35|
|Stand Up Paddle Boat (60 mins)||1||50|
|Kayaking (30 mins)||1||35|
|Kayaking (60 mins)||1||50|
|Express Massage (30 mins)||1||80|
|Foot Reflex Massage (45 mins)||1||120|
|Oil Body Massage (60 mins)||1||160|
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.