MARI MARI CULTURAL VILLAGE TOUR
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Hotel in Kota Kinabalu / Mari Mari Cultural Village / Hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Located in the middle of a remote forest setting and away from the busy city of Kota Kinabalu, Mari Mari Cultural Village aims to share the knowledge, history, culture, and traditions of Sabah’s 5 major ethnic groups – the Bajau, Lundayeh, Murut, Rungus, and Dusun so that it is not forgotten. A visit to the Mari Mari Cultural Village will offers you a cultural excursion of a lifetime where you get to see, taste, and experience the essence of Sabah presented to you as it was and as it is.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Visit to traditional houses
- Cultural Dance Performance
– 1 Lunch (Morning session); or
– 1 Light refreshment (Afternoon session)
- English Speaking Guide / In-House Guide
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Insect Repellent
- Cap / Hat
- Extra pocket money