MANTANANI ISLAND DAY TOUR - SNORKELING
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Kota Kinabalu / Kuala Abai Jetty / Kota Kinabalu
Mantanani is a cluster of islands in the north west of Sabah some 100-minute drive away from either Kuala Abai or Rampayan Laut in the district of Kota Belud thereafter another 60-minute boat ride to the island. Visited by people from all over the world, this island paradise presents picturesque scenery, cool breeze and a serene environment. The waters are truly blessed with ancient ship wrecks, diverse marine life and fantastic visibility.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sharing boat transfers
- Visit to
– Mantanani Island
– 1 Lunch
- 2 guided boat snorkeling
- Snorkelling gear
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Outskirt hotels pick-up/ drop-off surcharges
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Pocket Money
- Insect Repellent
- Plastic bags for your wet clothes
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Extra cloth/ swimming suit for snorkeling
- Boat journey to island may not be suitable to individual who have (but not limited to) heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back/ spinal surgery, back problems/ injury/ fracture, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, or other similar spinal/ pelvic diseases.
- Please take note the following while snorkeling:
– Do not step on the corals; Keep your hands, fins, and other gears away from the corals; and do not turn over any rocks.
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.