HALF DAY KOTA KINABALU CITY DAY TOUR
|Categories||Adult (RM/ Per Pax)||Child (RM/ Per Pax)|
|11 pax and above||75||60|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Tun Mustapha Tower / Floating Mosque / Puh Toh Tze Temple / Sabah State Museum / Signal Hill
Sabah is known as “The Land Below The Wind” as it sits below the typhoon belt. It is home to some of the world’s oldest jungles, and the magnificent Mount Kinabalu, which is the highest mountain peak in South-east Asia. Kota Kinabalu or simply KK is the state capital of Sabah and was formerly known as Jesselton and also known as Api-Api by the locals. Api-Api is a Malay word meaning ‘Fire’ due to frequent city destruction caused by fire. In the year 2000, KK was officially declared as City.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
– 1 Lunch
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra pocket money for items purchased during visits
- Sabah State Museum
– Picture-taking is only allowed outside the buildings.
– Open daily (including Public Holidays), Monday-Sunday, 0900hrs -1700hrs.
- Sabah City Mosque
– The tour itinerary to Sabah City Mosque will only cover a photo stop outside the mosque.
– Guest who wishes to enter the mosque is required to register with the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque Tourism Management.
– Open on Monday – Sunday (except on Friday): 0800-1200hrs, 1400-1530hrs, 1600-1730hrs.
– Visitors are required to dress appropriately. Whether you are visiting outside or entering the mosque, all visitors are required to cover up and dress modestly.
– Visitors are required to wear the special coverall provided by the mosque which can be rented for RM5/ RM10.
– Show respect to the place, act politely, no imitating other religions act of prayer, and please be mindful of your pose when taking photos or videos.
– Strictly no food and drinks allowed.