KLIAS WILDLIFE SAFARI RIVER CRUISE - PROBOSCIS MONKEY & FIREFLIES
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Hotel in Kota Kinabalu / Klias Jetty / Hotel in Kota Kinabalu
The Klias Wetland is home to varieties of wildlife and coastal birds. The vegetation consists of mainly mangrove and palm trees. A leisurely cruise down the river is a wonderful experience to sight the elusive Proboscis monkeys, birds, bats, crocodiles, and other wildlife. Villagers on small wooden boats can be seen angling or net casting for prawns. Scenes of spectacular and stunning sunset can be observed while cruising back. Apart from wildlife sightings, the pristine Klias Wetland also popular for its fireflies. You will be enchanted by its flickering lights, decorating the mangrove like a Christmas Tree!
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sharing boat trip
– Proboscis Monkey & Fireflies
– 1 Hi-tea, 1 Dinner
- Life Jacket
- English Speaking Guide
- Outskirt hotels pick-up/ drop-off surcharges
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Insect Repellent
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
At the jetty, the following items are available for purchase/rental (Prices are subject to change and payable at the jetty):-
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.