KINABALU NATIONAL PARK + PORING CANOPY WALK DAY TRIP
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Nabalu Market / Kinabalu National Park / Poring Hot Spring / Canopy Treetop Walk / Kota Kinabalu
Kinabalu National Park is Malaysia’s first “World Heritage” site. It is about 90km away from the city of Kota Kinabalu. Rising up majestically at 4,101m, Mount Kinabalu is the highest mountain in between Papua New Guinea and the Himalayas. Home to a diverse array of flora and fauna, the Park hosts thousands of visitors each year. One can either visit the park just to enjoy the splendour of nature or for the more adventurous, an attempt to conquer the mountain itself. Either one is a visit or an attempt to cherish.
Poring Hot Spring, located 39km from Mount Kinabalu and well-known for its warm therapeutic sulphur hot springs and Canopy Walk, over the 175-metre-long suspension bridge connecting the Mengaris trees. You can observe the ecological system at the treetops. If you miss this, your trip to Kundasang will be left incomplete!
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Visit to;
– Nabalu Market
– Kinabalu National Park
– Poring Hot Spring
– Canopy Walk
– 1 Lunch
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Outskirt Hotels Pick-up/ Drop-off surcharges
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Insect Repellent
- Plastic Bags For Your Wet Clothes
- Personal Toiletries
- Bathing Suit For Soaking in Poring Hot Spring
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Warm Jacket
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- Poring Hot Spring
– Outdoor Bathtubs are free of charge.
– Indoor bathtubs rental as below:
a) Standard indoor bathtub (10 units) at RM15 per hour/ per unit
b) Deluxe indoor bathtub (5 units) at RM20 per hour/ per unit
Note: Payable on the spot but are subject to availability
- Slide Pool at RM3 per person. Free for 6 years old and below.
- Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, not for the faint heart.
- Camera/ Camcorder/ Video fees
a) Camera at RM5 each
b) Video Cameras / Camcorders at RM30 each
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.