HALF DAY SANDAKAN NATURE CITY TOUR
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Sandakan Memorial Park / The Puu Jih Shih Buddhist Temple / St. Michael’s Church / Agnes Keith Museum / English Tea House
Take a trip to explore the iconic attractions of the second largest town in Sabah in Sandakan Nature City Tour. Previously named as ‘Elopura’ – means ‘The Beautiful City’, Sandakan was the capital city of Sabah before it was moved to Jesselton, which is now known as Kota Kinabalu. Not only popular for its wide range of fresh seafood, the city is also known as the nature city for its wildlife sanctuaries and discovery centres.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
– 1 Lunch
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Sun hat / Sun glasses
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra pocket money for items purchased during visits