2D1N KUDAT RUNGUS LONGHOUSE
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Kota Kinabalu / Gong Making / Gombizau Honey Bee Farm / Check-in Longhouse
Tip of Borneo / Kota Kinabalu
Kudat is located on the northern tip of Borneo Island, 190km from Kota Kinabalu and will take roughly 3 hours excursion by road. Kudat’s largest etnic group is Rungus and is renowned for its Rungus Longhouses, traditional gong making, and the Tip of Borneo, where the South China sea and Sulu sea meet. Our overnight trip to Kudat will take you to the Tip of Borneo, Gombizau Honey Bee Farm, Kampung Sumangkap Gong Factory, and overnight stay at Bavanggazo Longhouse.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- 1-Night Accommodation
– Bavanggazo Longhouse
– 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Tourism Tax (TTx)
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Insect Repellent
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses