2D1N KINABATANGAN RIVER
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
|Single Supplement||add 100|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Gomantong Cave / Kinabatangan River
Jungle Walk / Kinatangan River / Sandakan Hotel or Airport
At the length of 560km and flows from the Crocker Mountain to the Sulu Sea at the east of Sandakan, the Kinabatangan River is the longest river in Sabah and the second in Malaysia. Home to many fascinating wildlife such as Orang Utans, Proboscis Monkeys, Borneon Pygmy Elephants, Crocodiles, all 8 species of Hornbills and much more. With over 200 species of birds in the area, Kinabatangan River is one of the many birdwatcher’s haven in Sabah.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sharing boat transfers
- 1-Night accommodation
– Bilit Adventure Lodge
– 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Tourism Tax (TTx)
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Toiletries
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Insect Repellent
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Leech Socks (for jungle trek activity)
- Standard check-in: 1400hrs & Check-out: 1200hrs (May vary depending on each accommodation).
- Early check-in or late check-out are subject to availability and surcharge.
- Tourism Tax (TTx) – Effective 1st September 2017, foreign tourists will be charged a flat rate of RM10 per room per night. Please pay the TTx directly to your hotel/ resort/ lodge during your stay.
- Optional activities;
– Night Walk at RM10 per pax
– Tree Planting at RM10 per pax