14 DAYS SABAH ULTIMATE ADVENTURE TOUR
|Categories||Price (RM/ Per Pax)|
**Timings to be used as guidelines only
Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre/ Sun Bear / Rainforest Discovery Centre / Sepilok Jungle Resort
Gomantong Cave/ Kinabatangan River / Bilit Adventure Lodge
Jungle Walk / Kinabatangan River / Bilit Adventure Lodge
Sandakan Nature City / Sandakan Hotel
Danum Valley / Borneo Rainforest Lodge / Nature Trails / Tree-Top Canopy Walk / Night Drive
Jungle Trek / Kadazandusun Burial Site / Coffin Cliff / Jacuzzi Pool / Night Walk
(Flight) Depart Lahad Datu / Kota Kinabalu
Nabalu Market / Poring Hot Spring / Kinabalu National Park
Kinabalu Park HQ / Timpohon Gate / Ascend Mount Kinabalu / Panalaban Base Camp
Low Peak / Descend Mount Kinabalu / Kota Kinabalu
Mari Mari Cultural Village
Beaufort Railway Station / Padas White River Rafting (Level 3-4) / Kota Kinabalu
An informative tour designed for lovers of nature and wildlife.
- Sharing vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Sharing boat transfers as per itinerary
- Return train transfers as per itinerary
– 1-Night Sepilok Jungle Resort or Similar
– 2-Night Bilit Adventure Lodge
– 1-Night Sandakan Hotel or Similar
– 2-Night Borneo Rainforest Lodge
– 4-Night Grandis Hotel or Similar
– 1-Night Kinabalu Park Lodge (ROH)
– 1-Night Laban Rata Resthouse (Non-Heated Dormitory Bunk-Bed Room With Sharing Bathroom & Toilet)
– 13 Breakfast, 13 Lunch, 8 Dinner, 1 Supper
- Permits (Danum Valley & Mount Kinabalu Climb)
- Insurance (Rafting & Mount Kinabalu Climb)
- Certificate (Mount Kinabalu Climb)
- Certified River Guide
- Mountain Guide
- Applicable entrance fee to the attractions visited as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Snorkeling Equipment Rental
- Outskirt Hotels Pick-up/Drop-off Surcharge
- Tourism Tax (TTx)
- Camera and Video Fees
- Personal Toiletries
- Peak Season Surcharge
- Personal Travel Insurance
– Recommended to be insured from home country
- Any Airfares and Airport Departure Taxes
– Tips for local guide which will be at the total discretion of the guest as we don’t practice compulsory tipping policy
- Any expenses of personal in nature and not stated in the inclusion
- Tour guide is normally English speaking. Kindly enquire for availability should you require other language(s).
- Departure time from hotels is approximate and may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Should this happened, please contact the relevant telephone number as stated on the itinerary.
- Private vehicle/guide – Will be quoted upon request.
- Unscheduled boat transfer – Will be quoted upon request (subject to availability and weather condition).
- Subject to availability of sightseeing tours at the time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of reservations, a 50% deposit is required to secure the room/sightseeing tours. Balance of payment must be paid thirty (30) days prior to departure.
- Amendments or cancellation must be made in writing to Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible or inadvisable to proceed with the tour(s) due to (but not limited to) road, train, river, weather, or other natural shortcomings; Borneo Authentic Adventure Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule the trip/ routes/ timetables/ itineraries/ accommodation reserved. No resource or claims then can be made against us.
- All unused services and meals arrangements are non-refundable after the tour has commenced.
- Personal Toiletries
- Sun Hat/Sun Glasses
- Leech Socks (for jungle trek activity)
- Insect Repellent
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Clothing for Exchange & Towels
- Raincoat or Umbrella
- Warm Jacket
Selingan Island, fondly known as Turtle Island, lies 40km north of Sandakan in the Sulu Sea off Sabah’s east coast. The island hosts a turtle hatchery, tourist accommodation, and basic facilities. It also hosts the Sabah Park’s headquarters. One of the three islands (Selingan, Bakungan Kecil, and Gulisan Islands) dedicated to the conservation of the endangered Green Turtle and Hawksbill Turtle and the only island which allows visitors to view turtle resting and hatchlings being released into the open sea. The best time to visit is between June to October every year as it’s the peak season for turtles to lay their eggs. Visitors still get to see the turtles come to lay their eggs on the beach every night outside peak season. However, it will not as many as during peak season and you may have to wait till midnight for its to come ashore.
Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre is one of the many Sandakan’s hidden treasures you won’t want to miss. Situated in northern Borneo and sits on the edge of the Kabili Forest Reserve, is only 45-minute from Sandakan city. The Centre was established in 1964 by Barbara Harrison and dedicated itself to help rehabilitate orphaned young orang utans before its ready to be released into the surrounding forest reserve. To date, there are around 60-80 orang utans living free in the reserve. Visitors to Sepilok able to witness 2-feeding sessions from a platform and viewing gallery reached via a boardwalk through the lush forest. Feeding session starts at 0900hrs and 1400hrs.
Borneon Sun Bear Conservation Centre (BSBCC) is situated adjacent to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. BSBCC is a home to the world’s smallest bear and the only rescue and rehabilitation centre dedicated to Sun Bear in the world. To date, the centre has 44 rescued sun bears. It was founded in 2008 and they aims to provide care and rehabilitation to the rescued sun bears and to increase awareness of sun bears internationally. Forest degradation, illegal hunting and pet trade are some of the many threats faced by these bears. The results of these threats has caused young sun bears found to be living in unnatural captive conditions in Sabah, with no access to outdoor areas. BSBCC facility includes large forest enclosures to provide a natural environment suited to the needs and welfare of the sun bears and facilitate their rehabilitation back into the wild. By visiting the centre, visitors will get to learn more about sun bears and observe them in their natural habitat.
Rainforest Discovery Centre (RDC) is situated not too far from the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre, RDC is the place where you can get the best experience of the rainforest. Exhibition halls, the Plant Discovery Garden, the Kapili-Sepilok Forest Reserve, environmental education programmes and a small lake for boat rides are the main highlights of RDC. RDC also known as one of the best spots for bird-watching.
Gomantong Cave is located in Gomantong Forest Reserve about 2-hour away from Sandakan city, known as the largest cave and the most important source of edible birds’ nest in Sabah. There are two cave complexes; Simud Hitam & Simud Putih. Swiftlets and bats among others are the resident creatures of the caves. Birds’ nest collecting is done usually between February and August.
Kinabatangan River, at the length of 560km and flows from the Crocker Mountain to the Sulu Sea at the east of Sandakan, the Kinabatangan River is the longest river in Sabah and the second in Malaysia. Home to many fascinating wildlife such as Orang Utans, Proboscis Monkeys, Borneon Pygmy Elephants, Crocodiles, all 8 species of Hornbills and much more. With over 200 species of birds in the area, Kinabatangan River is one of the many birdwatcher’s haven in Sabah.
Got a Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.